Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cheers to the first Supper Club of 2010

Jon and Missy hosted our first Supper club of 2010. Can you guess the theme? Asian. Martin and Nicole made spring rolls for our appetizer. They were incredible. Missy and Jon served up a wonderful pork stir fry dish accompanied by wonderful grilled asparagus that Juliana and Kurt cooked up. There was no way to miss Carol Ann's arrival. She made Kimchi (fermented veggies) traditional Kimchi has fish too and let me tell you this stuff stinks.. makes sauerkraut smell like flowers! In spite of the smell, it was super tasty. I'd eat it again for sure. It is supposed aid in digestion. Steve and I were in charge of dessert this round. I was bit beside myself on what to do, so we hit up epicourious. We found green tea cheese cake. I was worried it was going to be a flop, but it turned out super good. It was another sucessful meal with really good eats as usual.




























1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy. I would love to give that recipe a try for the cheescake! Reminds me of you and the Green Tea Ice Cream at Fashion Island!

    ReplyDelete